[Vision2020] [addendum] The Republican Party Platform

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 16 07:34:55 PDT 2013

Another thing, Mr.Harkins . . .

The purpose of the graphic was to reflect upon the subject I assigned to it . . . "The Republican Party Platform" . . . NOT the the Republican Party membership.

I selected this subject carefully, so as not to reflect upon the entirety of the Republican Party membership who, in case you haven't been following the news since the 2010 mid-term elections (when a cancer known as the "Tea Party" began to encompass the old Republican Party), are not in lockstep with the 2012 Republican Party platform.  Thank God!

However, if you care to participate in a discussion of the 2012 Republican Party Platform, I would be more than willing to post it here for review . . . item by item.

Your call.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon