[Vision2020] The Republican Party Platform

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Thu May 16 06:27:20 PDT 2013

Just to be sure that I understand the full context of this post, it
appears that Mr. Hansen has created a diagram that suggests that
Republicans make a platform using Bunsen burners as fear to cook
ignorance into hate?

That seems to be a very hateful position for anyone to take regarding
the millions of people it refers to (I doubt he knows many of them
personally. It certainly is accomplishing nothing positive to enhance
the opportunity for a conversation.

Oh I forgot - he is a self proclaimed intollerista.   That must explain it.

Isn't it time to move on?  Oh, do you claim authorship for the diagram?