[Vision2020] Roy and Jeanne . . ,

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 15 13:33:45 PDT 2013

Thanks, Roy.

We are all looking forward to seeing you at the Wingding this year and next year and the next year and the next year and . . .

I figure the Wingding will be scheduled, henceforth, every year on a Friday some time between June 1st and June 9th.  That way we can post the banner on Main Street with minimal changes.

Seeya then,

Tom Hansen