[Vision2020] Bottom Rung: Wages in Idaho

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri May 10 13:58:04 PDT 2013

Thanks for sharing, Ron – this is something I’m interested in.

I didn’t see this brought up on V2020, but I read an interesting article recently that’s kind of referenced below for those interested in reading about the disastrous effects of Idaho’s first outmigration since the 1980s and the Silver Tsunami on Idaho wages:

http://www.ktvb.com/news/7-investigation/Significant-population-change-in-Idaho-impacting-jobs-205157071.html

WTG, Idaho’s GOP!  You’re continuing to ensure Idaho wins the race to the bottom!!!  And, we can thank Otter’s campaign to attract gun manufacturers by using our low wages as a selling point for attracting just such fine upstanding citizens as the whack-a-dos behind III Arms & III Citadel.  Our neighbors up north had best be careful about extending credit to any newcomers since the lunatic III Patriots expect to break ground up there any day now.  Unfortunately, more than a few of them don’t have such a great history of paying what they owe or obeying the law  L

Saundra

Moscow, ID

To care for anyone else enough to make their problems one's own, is ever the beginning of one's real ethical development.

~ Felix Adler