[Vision2020] For Those With CallerID - Heads Up

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 7 10:39:14 PDT 2013

Courtesy of "Why Call Me" at:

http://www.whycall.me/208-263-7330.html

Phone number: 208-263-7330

Name: Bilodeau Lori

Address: 1349 Selkirk Rd, Sandpoint, ID, 83864

Its exchange 263 is managed by VERIZON NORTHWEST INC. - ID.
The number is currently on switch number SNPNIDXXCG0 (switch is a technical specification for phone hobbyists) .

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon