[Vision2020] I was wrong about the jackass of the day

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Mon May 6 16:19:48 PDT 2013

Move over  Jim Porter,   Adam Korash, takes the prize.  Here’s some background on this poor, confused, little fellow.  Thank Heavens the USMC recognized him for what he is and got rid of him.

Rose Huskey

2010 congressional campaign

“In 2010, Adam Kokesh attempted to unseat Democratic representative Ben Ray Luján <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Ray_Luj%C3%A1n>  in New Mexico's heavily Democratic 3rd congressional district <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico%27s_3rd_congressional_district>  running as a libertarian <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism> -oriented Republican <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_%28United_States%29> .[29] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-shadow-29>  Kokesh received mostly out-of-state money,[29] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-shadow-29>  support from Ron Paul <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul> ,[30] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-30>  and an endorsement from the Republican Liberty Caucus <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Liberty_Caucus> , the organization that represents the libertarian wing of the Republican Party.[31] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-31>  Kokesh's opponent in the New Mexico GOP primary was Tom Mullins[32] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-32>  to whom he lost.[33] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-33>

Adam vs. The Man

Beginning in July 2010 Kokesh hosted a talk radio program called Adam vs. The Man which aired weekdays from the studios of 1550 KRKE <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KRKE>  in Albuquerque, New Mexico <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albuquerque,_New_Mexico> .[34] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-34>  In April 2011 his show was picked up by Russia Today <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29>  television network ("RT").[35] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-35>  Accuracy in Media <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accuracy_in_Media>  criticized Kokesh's appearing on RT, a non-profit organization which largely is funded by the Russian government.[36] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-36>  The group wrote that RT uses Americans like Kokesh to make propaganda points.[37] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-37>  David Weigel <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Weigel>  writes that Kokesh defended RT's "propaganda" function, saying "We're putting out the truth that no one else wants to say. I mean, if you want to put it in the worst possible abstract, it's the Russian government, which is a competing protection racket against the other governments of the world, going against the United States and calling them on their bullshit."[38] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-38>

In a June show Kokesh endorsed support and fundraising for Ron Paul <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul> 's 2012 presidential campaign <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul_presidential_campaign,_2012> , leading to a complaint to the Federal Election Commission <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Election_Commission>  charging a political contribution had been made by a foreign corporation. Kokesh denied his cancellation in August was related to the complaint.[39] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-39>

Kokesh has continued his Adam vs. The Man video reports independently on YouTube <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube> , noting he was "fired from my only radio and TV gigs."[40] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-40>  On the channel he has filed some critical reports of the "Occupy DC" version of the Occupy Wall Street <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupy_Wall_Street>  movement.[41 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh#cite_note-41> ”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh