[Vision2020] Ya know what this world needs a whole lot more of?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 1 11:12:20 PDT 2013

"Love, Truth, and Confidence" by Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee
http://www.tomandrodna.com/songs/Love_Truth_and_Confidence.mp3

Love, Truth, and Confidence had a talk one day.
Love said to Truth and Confidence, "I'm goin' away.
So many people don't even care.
But, if you need me, you can find me anywhere."

Truth said to Love and Confidence, "B'lieve I'll make a trip.
In case you need me, I'm on each 'n' everyone's lips.
Those ol' lyin' tongues they may push me away
But I'll, I'll come back another day."

Confidence said to Love and Truth, "I really hate, hate to see you go,
But I know your story, sometimes yes, most of the time it's no.
Love and Truth, people, you can find any place, any time,
But you can say 'so long.' Once Confidence is gone,
Nothing matters any more."

(repeat)

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon