[Vision2020] Steed: "I Am Not Resigning"

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:40:44 PDT 2013

There are a lot of really fine people on the Palouse.  I am sure there are
enough of these to solve this local GOP problem in the most kindest of
ways:  Make appointment for and provide free transportation for Bouma and
his Tea Party droids and Steed and his corrupt backers to the Latah Spay
and Neuter Clinic.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)