[Vision2020] Coverage has to be better

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 28 04:44:22 PDT 2013

Courtesy of today's (March 28, 2013) Moscow-Pullman Daily News with thanks to Frank Rodrguez.

-------------------------------------

Coverage has to be better
The reporting of the March 23 Idaho Stands Against Gun Violence rally in Friendship Square is appalling and provides little, if any, objectivity (Daily News, March 25). It truly does our community a huge disservice. As a rally organizer and member of the Palouse Peace Coalition, as well as a member of our community, I say, are you serious? You've got to do better than this.
Frank Rodriguez
Moscow
--------------------
The Rally (Courtesy of "Moscow Cares")
http://www.moscowcares.com/AntiGunRally/
-------------------------------------

Agreed . . .

"Daily News"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3kcYQztDDA

Seeya on the flip-flop, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen
Wallace, Idaho

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon