[Vision2020] Mark Your Calendars . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 27 09:13:47 PDT 2013

Back in November ('round election time), when I initially schedule and reserve things (like venues and stuff), I done discovered that the 1912 Center is reserved June 21st for  wedding reception.

My alternate choice for a Wingding is/was a Friday or Saturday night in June.  June 7th was the only date that met such tough standards, what with lots of other stuff scheduled at the 1912 Center on Friday/Saturday nights in June.

That said . . ,

I can only guarantee you fine peeps that the Sixth Annual Intolerista Wingding (with Roy Zimmerman, Jeanne McHale, and the Threat Level Purple Singers) will take place on a Fiday or Saturday night in June of 2014.

Seeya there.

Seeya on the flip-flop, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen
Wallace, Idaho

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon