[Vision2020] Police: WSU player conscious after spat with Vandals

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:14:40 PDT 2013

WSU:

"Coaches are still gathering information and we would never comment on team
matters," Stevens said. "*It will be dealt with within the team."*

What is WSU?  The Catholic Church?  Obviously serious violations of the law
occurred, I hope the police do their duty and are not influenced by WSU,
its manipulative Athletic Director and President, and that a full
accounting appears in the media.

*
*

art.deco.studios at gmail.com