[Vision2020] KRFP Real Radio Auction

Henry D. "Hank" Johnston hearseboy85 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 13:51:27 PDT 2013

Viz Peeps -

If you've opted not to attend the dinner portion of our evening, please
still come to the 1912 Center around* 7:45PM* tonight when we'll begin our
live auction.  You don't need to have bought a ticket to obtain a bidder
number or raffle tickets! Come on down, get a number, have a drink and bid,
bid bid!

Live Auction items are (not necessarily to be sold in this order):

* Signed copies of books by Amy Goodman and Jim Hightower, sold together
with a subscription to the Hightower Lowdown
* Acoustic guitar and soft case donated by Moscow Pawn
* Little Chief home smoker donated by Michelle Adams
* Basket of Beer & Bread donated by Moscow Brewing Co. and
Panhandle Artisan Bread Co.
* Authentic Indian Dinner donated by Sunil Ramalingam
* Steak and wine dinner for 6 - donated by my husband Chef Alex Irwin
* 5 piece set of luggage donated by Miriam Kent

*And the biggies...*
*
*
*"Instant Wine Cellar" *- at last count was 14 bottles but that was on
Thursday!  It could be more!  All purchased and donated to KRFP at the Wine
Company of Moscow.

*"Head Table 2014"* - tickets and a special table for 10 people at Real
Radio 2014.  Includes complimentary wine, specialty entrees and bragging
rights!

Hope to see you there!
Henry