[Vision2020] gun violence debate

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Fri Mar 22 10:58:18 PDT 2013

Thank you, Roger.  You have summed up this debate in a useful, respectful,
and in my opinion - accurate way.  I am disgusted by our congressional
representatives - and by that I mean the Dems. who appear to be more
interested in keeping the gun lobby doling out campaign money than in
representing the majority of the people in this country.  Talk about greedy
cowards - they take the cake.

Rose Huskey