[Vision2020] SHAME ON U.S. ! ! !

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 13:30:57 PDT 2013

I don't know what the definition of "arms" is in detail, but I imagine that weapons that you can't fire directly without killing yourself in the process can be ruled out.

The problem with the assault weapons ban was that the more a weapon looked like a weapon a militia might be able to realistically use, the more they wanted it banned.

Paul