[Vision2020] A Musical Postcard from El Paso, Texas . . .

Gier, Nicholas ngier at uidaho.edu
Sat Mar 16 10:07:11 PDT 2013

Hi Tom,

The woman is terrific on the guitar, but is she mad at Roy?  She smiled only once!

Or is it, like my mother always said about my grim face playing (usually against my will) the accordian: "He just doesn't have any showmanship!"  I certainly didn't want to have a #%&!-eating grin on my face like my accordian teacher Cesar Mussioli had all the time.

Yes, that was really his name (married to a hot Cuban babe that left him; she hated Medford, Oregon as much as I did). And, No, he was not related to any Italian dictator.

Anyway, thanks for the tune, but alas, I will be out of town for the wing-ding.

Nick

A society grows great when old men plant the seeds of trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

-Greek proverb