[Vision2020] Fw:[Spam 4.60] Crapo: Trillions in Tax Hikes are not the Formula to Grow the Economy or Balance the Budget

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 14 15:37:15 PDT 2013

Is this the same Senator Crapo that voted against Senate Bill 3457
(The Veterans Job Corps Act of 2012)?

By golly, it is.

http://tachesdhuile.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-senators-who-voted-against-veterans.htm

I guess that Senator Crapo doesn't see employment for veterans as any
"Formula to Grow the Economy", either.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon