[Vision2020] Marketing Your Event 360

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Wed Mar 13 14:33:34 PDT 2013

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Art Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/arts

PRESS RELEASE
Title:  Marketing Your Event 360

March 13, 2013 -

Join us for the media event Marketing Your Event 360, an upper division workshop presented by Lee Rozen. The workshop will be on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Moscow City Hall (206 East Third Street) in the second floor conference room.

During the workshop Lee, the managing editor of inland360.com and the Moscow-Pullman Daily News, will present on how the inland360.com online calendar and the 360 magazine inserted in both the Moscow-Pullman Daily News and Lewiston Tribune can be used to promote, coordinate, simplify, and advertise events throughout eight Idaho and Washington counties. Participants of the workshop will be able to ask questions and get answers.

The workshop is free and open to the public. Munchies and a no-host wine bar will be provided. Please RSVP for the workshop at (208) 883-7036, the workshop will be limited to 80 participants.

For more information about the Marketing Your Event 360 workshop, contact DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant at (208) 883-7036 or dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>.

Marketing Your Event 360 is sponsored by the City of Moscow, inland360.com, the Moscow Chamber of Commerce, and the Pullman Chamber of Commerce.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE1FF6.3AEB0620]

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.