[Vision2020] White Smoke: New Pope Elected

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Wed Mar 13 13:29:42 PDT 2013

With the election of Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina as Pope
Francis I, one now supposes we will see a review of U.S. South American
policies as implemented via the CIA from the 1960s onward to today.
Considering the recent Chavez death, the nearing retirements of the
Cuban Castros, and the ever-growing Brazilian economy, South American
news may lead higher in the news queue than in the recent past.

Ken