[Vision2020] A Tribute to . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 13 09:18:24 PDT 2013

. . . Latah County's own two-time loser and self-appointed Latah County GOP Bouncer . . .

Gresham "Boom-Boom" Bouma

For all you do, Boom-Boom, this song's for you . . .

"Lonesome Loser" by the Little River Band
http://www.tomandrodna.com/songs/Lonesome_Loser_Little_River_Band.mp3

(sing along)

"Have you heard about the lonesome loser
Beaten by the queen of hearts every time
Have you heard about the lonesome loser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on tryin'
Oooooooh-hooooooo-hooooooo
Oooooooh-ooooooh-hoooooooo
Sit down, take a look at yourself
Don't you want to be somebody
Someday somebody's gonna see inside
You have to face up, you can't run and hide
Have you heard about the lonesome loser
Beaten by the queen of hearts every time
Have you heard about the lonesome loser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on tryin'
Unlucky in love
Least that's what they say
He lost his head
And he gambled his heart away
He still keeps searching
Though there's nothing left
Staked his heart and lost
Now he has to pay the cost
Have you heard about the lonesome loser
Beaten by the queen of hearts every time
Have you heard about the lonesome loser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on tryin'
"It's okay", he smiles and says
Though this loneliness is driving him crazy
He don't show what goes on in his head
But if you watch very close you'll see it all
[Instrumental Interlude]
Sit down, take a look at yourself
Don't you want to be somebody
Someday somebody's gonna see inside
You have to face up, you can't run and hide
Have you heard about the lonesome loser
Beaten by the queen of hearts every time
Have you heard about the lonesome loser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on tryin'
Have you heard about the lonesome loser
Have you heard about the lonesome loser
Have you heard about the lonesome loser
Now tell me have you heard about the lonesome loser."
Next election, Boom-Boom, may I suggest that you run against Shirley Ringo; if, for no other reason, only to provide credibility to the first stanza of the song.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon