[Vision2020] CHAS to open Moscow clinic in June

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Mar 12 14:01:22 PDT 2013

This is  a pure blessing to the community.  Thank you Gritman, and thank you CHAS.  Don and I are totally happy with the Gritman Clinic in Troy and will continue to go there.  There is never a wait, we can be seen the same day we call, and appointments are easy to schedule.  The staff are terrific!   What a refreshing change from what I hear about some larger, older practices in Moscow.

CHAS will further augment the  patient centered medicine offered by the Gritman clinics and help to  bring a near era to the practice of medicine in Moscow – hurray!!!!

Rosemary Huskey