[Vision2020] Three Democratic myths used to demean the Paul filibuster

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:30:58 PDT 2013

Paul, this article is pretty offensive. I would count the number of
sweeping generalizations about liberals and progressives noted in the
article but given your previous posts, I'd like to see if you can do
it. I don't think you can.

You know at least a few liberal/progressives on the V who have been
critical of Obama's policies. Sunil was one. I am another. Even Tom.
Sure wrt some of those policies, Tom's perhaps less critical, but he's
always given reasons to support his views. To be frank, if you cared
about what women say, you'd have other examples (Rose, Saundra -- to
name two of several). Like your posts, this article is more distortion
than opinion. There is not a lot of information here.

How much time in his speech did R. Paul devote to the important issues
discussed in this article -- foreign policy concerns, which many of us
have already conceded are worthy of attention -- as opposed to time
that he devoted to stirring the emotions of the radical right?

Well, with this post, I bid a fond farewell to the V -- only for a
limited time. I've got some work to do! I wish you well -- even you,
Paul.