[Vision2020] UN: Colo., Wash. legal pot violates drug treaties

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 10 15:31:02 PDT 2013

President Obama also stated that he is considering delisting marijuana from the Federal list of controlled substances.

But, as you suggested . . . Lets wait and see.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon