[Vision2020] Lewiston Tribune: It's back to the shadows for the UI

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 12:29:54 PDT 2013

@Joe,

General deterrence.  Releasing any information may help prevent future
crimes by discouraging would-be sexual harassers, and also give insight
into whether the UI needs to make adjustments in its sexual harassment
procedures.  Past experiences have clearly shown that the UI by itself is
not capable nor motivated to exert the necessary vigilance.

There is unfortunately more to this case and the man's history than has so
far been revealed.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)