[Vision2020] School confiscates third-grader's cupcakes topped with toy soldiers

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 10:27:48 PDT 2013

On 03/09/2013 10:46 PM, Saundra Lund wrote:
> But, this sensational story certainly *_is_* a convenient one for some
> with agendas to seize onto.  And, focusing on the story is perhaps the
> best example of going after low hanging fruit that I've seen in a bit ;-)

I'm amazed, perplexed, and astonished by how far the politically correct
crowd will go with respect to their apparent belief that guns are bad,
but if I point to an article in a mainstream news service demonstrating
it then I'm "seizing" onto it because of my "agenda", despite the fact
that I don't align politically with either major political party that
are fighting over this particular issue.

I guess you could say that I have an anti-PC agenda.  It's not my fault
that guns are now the current PC bogeyman.

Paul.