[Vision2020] KRFP "Real Radio" Fundraising Dinner & Auction

Henry D. "Hank" Johnston hearseboy85 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 14:54:44 PST 2013

Hello Viz Peeps ---

Come One, Come All! To the KRFP Real Radio Dinner & Auction! This is the
kind of affair where beer, wine and appetizers will be served to all who
attend including headline-makers, royalty, the avant-garde and the pick of
the Algonquin Round Table!  And after you're sufficiently full of
appetizers and libations, enjoy an amazing catered dinner by the great
chef's at Vlads and enjoy some more libations as we start the auction!
In addition to a raffle for a variety of fabulous prizes, there will also
be a silent and live auction featuring donations from local businesses and
KRFP supporters -- and all the money raised goes to support Radio Free
Moscow in our mission to bring you the best community, non-commercial radio
known to man.  We'll also be having  a special moment  where you can also
donate specifically to our full power project.
Perhaps the most exciting item on the agenda is our *"Instant Wine
Cellar"*- made up of wine purchased at the Wine Company of Moscow and
donated to
the cause.  Will it be 40 bottles? 70 bottles? 99 bottles?  Who knows until
the night of the event!  If you can't make the dinner and want to support
the cause - stop by the Wine Company, buy a bottle (or two or three!) and
tell Terry to put it in the box for the KRFP auction!

This will be a most fun event and I hope you can join us ... and for what
its worth, I'll be donning my gold lamay tuxedo (really!? No... But I will
look sharp, I promise!) as the emcee for the evening!  I also hear that
"Sound and Fury" host Joe Campbell will be there, along with your favorite
KRFP DJs.

Tickets are $30.00/per person and are available at BookPeople of Moscow or
online at krfp.org until MARCH 18!  We're only selling a total of 100
tickets and they are going fast!

I hope to see you there!
Henry