[Vision2020] Huh? Say WHAT!?

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 7 17:53:04 PST 2013

Mr. Rumelhart, I'm disappointed. I would have expected something a little more thoughtful
then a careless dip into the bottomless bag of modern hackneyed pseudo responses.

That said, I'm afraid that little t's love is destined to go unrequited and no "room" will be necessary.

I prefer my paramours be of standard adult height
Their hygienic duties they must dare not take light
Their thoughts* expressed in well rendered prose
And their meals consumed with mouth mostly closed

A quatrain of requirements that excludes my desperate suitor from the jump.

*meager though they may be