[Vision2020] You Owe Us Five More Years, President White (and Nellis)

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sat Mar 2 12:15:51 PST 2013

On 3/2/2013 11:57 AM, Nicholas Gier wrote:

> Dear Visionaries:
>
> The column below that I wrote about White's departure is relevant for
> Nellis' long ride to Texas.  I got a lot of criticism for saying that
> White should stay, but I think Nellis was better regarded than White,
> who is now the President of the Cal State system. <[snip]>

I would not be surprised to find others as myself interested in viewing
an exit interview conducted by a small panel of invited interviewers
comprised of representatives from faculty, legislature and press, at
least.  Perhaps one or more people reading this message could coordinate
such an event if it is still possible to conduct.

Ken