[Vision2020] Huh? Say WHAT!?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 1 11:59:10 PST 2013

Hmmm.

Fascinating analogy, Joe.

Perhaps, then, if Doug Wilson were against both same-sex and polygamous marriages . . . and to  absolutely prevent their occurrence . . . he should campaign against ALL marriages, because . . .

Virtually any specific argument that supports same-sex marriage AND supports polygamy, could also be applied to support monogamous heterosexual marriages.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon