[Vision2020] The U.S. Humane Society's State Legislator of the Year is . . .

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 08:21:28 PST 2013

A fitting honor for a fine, thoughtful person and a legislator who worked
very hard and was unusually responsive to constituent comments and requests
for assistance and information.

Were there many more like him in the national congress we wouldn't be in
the continuing messes we are in.

Thank you, Tom Trail!

w.

--