[Vision2020] Supreme Court reaches decision on 1965 Voting Rights Act provision

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jun 25 13:16:46 PDT 2013

As the stench of Jim Crow emanates from the United States Supreme Court . . .

"Today's ruling by the United States Supreme Court is a clear victory for federalism and the states. Texas may now implement the will of the people without being subject to outdated and unnecessary oversight and the overreach of federal power."

- Texas Governor Rick Perry (June 25, 2013)
http://governor.state.tx.us/news/press-release/18701/

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon