[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jun 24 18:49:38 PDT 2013

"If a woman is raped . . . We have hospital emergency rooms.  We have funded what's called rape kits that will help the woman, basically clean her out.  And then hopefully that will alleviate that."

- Texas State Representative Jodie Laubenberg (R-Austin)

Courtesy of the Raw Story at http://tinyurl.com/oafet9r

Let me see if I have this right.

According to Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO) . . . "If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down."

And if the rape is not "legitimate", hospital emergency rooms in Texas have "rape kits" to "basically clean [it] out."

Sounds like the government has this rape stuff pretty much worked out.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon