[Vision2020] Irony

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 18:35:05 PDT 2013

It's not quite that ironic given that the guy is a double spy of the worst kind. And even so, there are conspiracy theorists who hold the guy up as a hero. Who knows? I'm guessing now that even Benedict Arnold was held in high esteem by a few gullible folks. Anywho, Fox News has a balanced article pondering whether Snowden is a whistleblower or a double agent. Decide for yourself.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/14/edward-snowden-whistleblower-or-double-agent/

-Scott