[Vision2020] The Shoe Bomber Sentence (Representative Shirley Ringo)

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 10:33:15 PDT 2013

I thought the point was, "Why wasn't the story picked up by more news
organizations, why weren't the Judge's comments emphasized." Something like
that. I find that, in general, the unhappy news (murders, attempted
bombings, etc.) is on the front page but follow up stories (sentencing,
etc.) are often buried inside.