[Vision2020] The Party of Hypocrisy Continues: Idaho's GOP

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 16 02:14:24 PDT 2013

Proof once again that the inmates are running the Idaho GOP asylum . . .

To deny a specific portion of society its access to fair treatment under the law is unconstitutional and wreaks of klan-ism.

Courtesy of the Bonner County Daily Bee under the headline "Idaho GOP may target gay rights measure" at:

http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/news/local/article_23db1c78-d580-11e2-8c8a-001a4bcf887a.html

--------------------

“We would find such a bill a real tragedy,” said Tony Stewart, a member of the Kootenai County Task Force on Human Relations, which has been encouraging local governments to adopt anti-bias ordinances. “Our hope is that our Legislature would not support such legislation.”
Stewart said the task force believes that no citizen should be a second-class citizen, and that no American should be denied such vital services as a job or an apartment based on discrimination.
“This is a fundamental issue of democracy,” Stewart said.

You remember Tony Stewart, dontcha V-peeps?

Tony Stewart at "Finding the Center" conference in the Silver and Gold Room on the UI campus (November 5, 2011)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrI-eg6pPis

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon