[Vision2020] Bill London's Memorial

Andy Boyd moscowrecycling at turbonet.com
Sat Jun 8 11:29:54 PDT 2013

Per Willow's request, I am forwarding.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to clarify a few details about Dad's Memorial, because there
have been some varying versions of events floating around.  I have asked
several people to help me distribute this email, so you may get it more than
once--sorry!  And please forward it onto anyone who you think may be
interested.

The memorial/celebration of life is this Sunday, June 9th, from 4-7pm at the
1912 Building. It is a finger food potluck, so please bring something to
share.  Beer and wine will be provided, but we would appreciate donations to
help cover the cost of the alcohol.  If you'd like to drink anything
(non-alcoholic) other than that, you're welcome to bring your own.

The memorial program will begin at 4:30pm.  After the program, we will
mingle, eat and drink, and watch the ongoing slideshow. In addition, Tom
Hanson of Moscow Cares will have his equipment set up upstairs to record any
memories you may want to share.

Any help cleaning up at 7pm would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing everyone Sunday!

Willow
208-310-0229