[Vision2020] Just North of Moscow Construction?

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Fri Jun 7 13:53:09 PDT 2013

I'm not sure if its the one, nor have I been north on US95 in a few days, but I do know that there will be an ITD project widening US95 and realigning Britton Road with Lewis Road and installing turn lanes.

It will probably take at least a month to six weeks to complete if Mother Nature cooperates

DC