[Vision2020] Anti-discrimination Ordinances

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:47:12 PDT 2013

Interestingly, the Scouts seem to agree with you and Tom on this point,
too.  About 7 years ago we professionals were asked to transition any
troops associated with public entities to another, private charter
organization.  As a former pro I was SHOCKED the Sheriff had a troop.  One
of my fellow professionals was asleep on the job!

At about that same time the Scouts divided their program, starting
something called Learning For Life.  This program does not ban homosexuals,
nor does it require a belief in a god (The Scouts don't say who you are to
worship, could be Gary Larson for all they care).  This program houses an
in school character ed. program, and a career exploring program.