[Vision2020] Anti-discrimination Ordinances

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Jun 7 08:57:17 PDT 2013

Ok, assuming that the Sheriff's department up there does away with the Scouting program it sponsors because of this, what is the next step?
What is going to happen when religious groups also abandon the scouting programs they currently sponsor for the same reasons?

And before some of the so called liberals on the list accuse me of advocating one way or the other, does a sponsor (who ever that sponsor is) have the right to bow out of a program that doesn't share it' s core beliefs?  What happens when the Girl Scouts ban a transgender individual from joining?

Wayne