[Vision2020] U.S. intelligence mining data from nine U.S. Internet companies in broad secret program

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 08:17:26 PDT 2013

Well, we could reset things to where we were three days after 9/11 if we repealed the "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists" joint resolution.  I'm personally about as scared of dying today in a terrorist attack as I am of seeing Tom Hansen and Doug Wilson throw down their gauntlets and become best buds.

How many "nations, organizations, or persons" are left that "planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons"?  Is it time for another "Mission Accomplished" banner and to move on with our lives?

Paul