[Vision2020] Pat Condell -- Muslims must reject jihad

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 03:43:28 PDT 2013

 I don't see cash that much so I don't care what it says on it as long as I can buy groceries and pay rent with it. People put such an interest and importance on money, perhaps they should change it to read, "The God We Trust". Since it seems to be the only one that gets its way on this planet all the time.

Donovan J. Arnold