[Vision2020] Mannequin Man Strikes!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 30 02:36:34 PDT 2013

Courtesy of the Public Records section of today's (July 30, 2013) Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

--------------------------------------

MOSCOW POLICE
Friday
4:33 p.m. - Police took a report for an unlawful entry in the basement of an apartment complex on the 1100 block of East Third Street where a mannequin was decorated with undergarments and a lamp stand put on its head.

I have one question for Moscow's long blue line:  Briefs or boxers?

I ask because I lean favorably toward briefs.  They highlight my one-pack, as opposed to six-packs and eight-packs that some women find to be attractive.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon