[Vision2020] Coyotes

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Mon Jul 29 16:28:50 PDT 2013

Yes, I have noticed a serious up-tick in coyotes this year, actually
starting last year.

I heard the demise of two neighborhood cat's the other night.  I'm
keeping mine in.

I looked into it last year, no agency will deal with them. But all you
need to shoot them is a nighttime endorsement on a hunting license.

What we need are wolves to restore the balance.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.