[Vision2020] Happy Birthday Carl Jung

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sat Jul 27 17:01:03 PDT 2013

One of my personal heroes.....his impact on psychology, psychiatry,
counseling, and understanding of human behaviour from a metaview cannot be
overstated. Even our best and most popular films utilize the archetypes he
described, because they resonate with individuals and influence
societies.....

Think about the archetypes in the news the last few weeks......just sayin'.

Debi R-S