[Vision2020] Zimmerman/Martin (was: "Global Warming: The North Pole is now a lake")

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 25 16:33:14 PDT 2013

Quick simplequestion . . .

What was it about Trayvon Martin that made George Zimmerman think of him (Martin) as one of those "fucking punks that always gets away"?

And don't tell me that he (Martin) was peeking into local houses.  Trayvon Martin lives in the immediate neighborhood, FOR CHRIST's SAKE!  I don't buy that "peeking into local houses" crap that Zimmerman was hyping.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon