[Vision2020] The Carlos Danger Name Generator

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 24 18:10:26 PDT 2013

Courtesy of Slate at:

http://tinyurl.com/Carlos-Danger-Name-Generator

--------------------------------------

The Carlos Danger Name Generator
New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner has vaguely confirmed allegations from gossip website the Dirty that he sent sexually explicit chat messages and photos to additional women. "I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have,” he said in a statement. Later, he admitted in a press conference that some of these liaisons happened after he resigned from Congress in 2011.
One of the specific claims in the Dirty’s reports is that Weiner used a Yahoo account with the pseudonym “Carlos Danger” to email photos of his penis—a fact that Weiner has not confirmed or denied.
--------------------

New York City Mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner (aka Carlos Danger) speaks at at a forum on July 11, 2013 in New York City.

Want a fantastic online sobriquet like Carlos Danger? You’re in luck. Type your first and last names into the fields at the link below and click “Get My Name” to find your personal pseudonym.

http://tinyurl.com/Carlos-Danger-Name-Generator

http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen (aka Julio Evil)
Moscow, Idaho

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon