[Vision2020] White House slams Rep. Justin Amash's push to defund federal spying programs

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Wed Jul 24 16:33:42 PDT 2013

Paul,

I especially liked the part that read:

"Still, the president opposes Amash's effort "to hastily dismantle one of our Intelligence Community's counterterrorism tools."President Barack Obama welcomes a debate about how best to simultaneously safeguard both our national security and the privacy of our citizens," according to the statement."

Where was the debate before it was imposed on the people of the United States?
And as far as "our Intelligence Community's counterterrorism tools" didn't work too damn well in Boston, did it?

Wayne