[Vision2020] Soundbite Quiz (July 24, 2013)

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Wed Jul 24 11:43:51 PDT 2013

On 7/24/2013 8:13 AM, Representative Shirley Ringo wrote:

> I loved that episode of Twilight Zone.

You may be interested to know that Rod Serling's daughter, Anne Serling,
wrote a biography of her Dad titled As I Knew Him, which was published
two months ago in May, 2013.

Of the current 59 reviews of the hardcover version on Amazon.com, 58 are
5-star, and 1 is 4-star -- a very strong positive response.

Of the 296 pages in the book, very nearly 2 in 15 have photographs of
people or objects in the Serlings' life.

The book makes it pretty obvious that Anne misses her Daddy.

"Presented for your approval . . . "

Ken