[Vision2020] Warning: possible obscenities!

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 24 11:39:29 PDT 2013

I dunno, Gary - given the way the SFB conservatives continue to elect - and
reelect - miserable lying excuses of human beings like Vitter, Sanford, et
al - and try to bring back real  POS like Gingrich -- I guess I fail to see
how yours is a joke as opposed to a reality you are all too familiar with.