[Vision2020] [Update] What's This Public Hearing About?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 24 05:41:39 PDT 2013

FYI, V-Peeps:

The Moscow City Clerk informs me that . . .

As there is no Tuesday, July 31, this year, this public hearing has been rescheduled for Wednesday, July 31, 2013.

Seeya there, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon