[Vision2020] Round 2

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 14:48:18 PDT 2013

In the left corner of the ring - we have the federal government with near unlimited resources and a dire mission to over turn hundreds of years of Southern racial injustices with a single KO.

And in the right corner - the reigning heavyweight champion of the white & gun loving conservatives and sporting an undefeated record against hand picked prosecutors assigned to appease public outrage.

We'll be back after lengthy messages and analysis from our MSM sponsors & Fox News

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

'Florida authorities have delivered all evidence related to the George
Zimmerman investigation to federal officials, who are weighing whether
to pursue a civil rights case'

Full story at:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/23/justice/zimmerman-case/index.html